Friday, April 12, 2013

my friday wants


Fridays have become dangerous days for me. I don't have classes on Friday, and I enter into this sort of euphoria just because of the fact that it is the weekend. Online shopping is put into full gear, and Paypal becomes my worst enemy. I usually come out alive though...so don't fret. Here are some of my hat finds from this morning:

you can't go wrong with a flat brim hat especially in black. what doesn't this hat go with?
freepeople.com for $98

the perfect hat for spring/summer. i am obsessed with this combo of black straw and jewel toned ribbon. rock this with an all black outfit.
freepeople.com for $38
POOL HAT. embrace the colors of the season and bust out this rag and bone fedora. 
shopbop.com for $175

Pucci goes military, and I'm going with him...or at least I wish I could go with him.
net-a-porter.com for $550

ok ok I would wear this hat everyday of summer if I could. the colors on this hat perfectly compliment each other. 
net-a-porter.com for $340

No comments:

Post a Comment